How to Protect Pool Heat Pump in Winter?
Closing your swimming pool probably can save you a lot of work, but the beautiful scene of swimming pool area in winter is incomparable.
In a range of certain temperature, as long as we use it in the appropriate way, we could enjoy the pool as usual.
Remember, the maintenance should be carried out once per year by qualified professional technician.
When doing the cleaning, examination and repairing, the power supply must be cut off.
Do not touch the electronic components until the LED indication lights on PCB turn off.
There are five rules of pool heat pump maintenance:
1. Please do not switch on/off pool heat pump frequently.
2. Pay careful attention to temperature adjustment during the HP operation, so as to avoid overheating or undercooling.
3. Check bolts, cables and connections regularly.
4. Be mindful to protect the heat sink of condenser and evaporator.
5. Please clean the evaporator with household detergents or clean water, NEVER use gasoline, thinners or any similar fuel.
Follow the rules scientifically, the simple life without ”Error” will not be far away from you.
By Miranda Fang